Exploring the beautiful Albanian Alps on horseback is one of the newest and most memorable tours we offer. Guided by a local, fully trained, expert, this horse riding adventure takes you through the pristine and untouched Theth National Park. If you are looking for an all day activity riding these magnificent animals through untouched countryside then this is the tour for you.
The park has been designated IUCN category II for its natural beauty, flora, fauna, mountains and magnificent panoramic views. If you are looking for a truly natural experience involving these majestic animals this adventure is for you. You will break in the early afternoon for a picnic lunch that is also provided.
Day trips start in the early morning, taking around an hour to get to the stables and end in the early evening after a full day of horse riding taking in caves and waterfalls.
A nights stay in a family run bed and breakfast with dinner and breakfast is included as is transfers to and from Shkoder.
You can feel like you are exploring an unspoiled paradise or a knight on their way to battle!
The drive from shkoder takes two hours and to ensure that you have the most amount of time on the horses we will leave Shkoder around 7am. You will leave Theth at around 9am after breakfast and will be back in Shkoder at 11am. This tour is for groups of up to 15 people.
150 Euro per person for transfers to and from Shkoder, a night in the bed and breakfast, 5 hours horseriding, breakfast and dinner.
*if you would like us to arrange the picnic lunch then this can be provided for 5 euro extra per person.
Transfers are available from the following locations.
- Tirana, €40 Euros for 1-4 people
- Durrës €60 Euros for 1-4 people
- Krujë €40 Euros for 1-4 people
- Shëngjin €30 Euros for 1-4 people
- Berat €90 Euros for 1-4 people
- Elbasan €70 Euros for 1-4 people
- Pogradec €80 Euros for 1-4 people
- Vlore €150 Euros for 1-4 people
- Tivat/Kotor €70 Euros for 1-4 people
- Ulcinj €35 Euros for 1-4 people
- Bar €50 Euros for 1-4 people
- Budva €70 Euros for 1-4 people
- Podgorica €40 Euros for 1-4 people
- Herceg Novi €100 Euros for 1-4 people
Prizren €150 Euros for 1-4 people